Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pursue only your will

I mean to here that don't get flown in the stream of river that all other are going throught because that will be just like garbage of the seware that has been put into the river of people to clear there own place, so just be yourself is better than to flown like of rubbish.

I will give an example of my person life that I experienced, it was my interview of Indian Navy that I attend fearing that I was not selected and this was what happen to me but realising the fact that at the time of interview I was not me but a bloody begger of me that had gone to get a job.

So it the point to be looked at not under extreme of pressure of your parents, neighbours and relative that look upon you as a machizes system that will provide output as per their will.

No comments:

Post a Comment